SouthEastern Contest Rules
The following stipulates contest rules for the Big Buck$ Billboard Game promotion featured on Southeastern Media Corp Billboards. Each contest may have additional restrictions and/or qualifications that will be noted with each contest.
1. Southeastern Media Corp is located at 2000 Main St. Lynchburg, VA 25401. Normal business hours are 7:30am until 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
2. All monies won via the Big Buck$ Billboard Game can be picked up at 2000 Main St. Lynchburg, VA 24501 during business hours
3. Designated representative: In very unique situations, designated representatives will be allowed to claim prizes. Southeastern will determine what constitutes a “unique situation.”
4. All Southeastern contests are open to any people, with the exception of employees of Southeastern Media Corp., it’s agencies, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives and families; anyone involved with the production, preparation and distribution of contest materials.
5. Southeastern disclaims any responsibility for inability to complete a telephone call, whether due to telephone equipment or malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. Entries not conforming to announced entry specifications will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that Southeastern has the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestants name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein. All contest entries become the property of Southeastern.
7. Any person calling Southeastern’s contest line, 434-665-4836, gives consent to being recorded and/or broadcast without notification or compensation.
8. Contestants from previous campaigns are eligible to win.
9. Robert Wallace will be the official timekeeper. If a time is disputed, please contact the Southeastern offices at 434-665-4836
10. Only one (1) winner per household or family every thirty (30) days per contest.
11. Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Parent or legal guardian must also provide ID and sign appropriate release forms.
12. All unclaimed prizes will be deemed refused and will be forfeited. Southeastern is at liberty to give away any unclaimed/forfeited prize at the conclusion of the original winner’s 30 day grace period.
13. All major prizes (valued at $100.00 or more) will be given away by Southeastern. Odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries.
14. Southeastern may substitute one prize for another of equal value without “on-air” or “off-air” acknowledgement.
15. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Any Southeastern contest is void where prohibited by law.
16. Southeastern is not responsible for defective prizes.
17. Additions and deletions to these rules are subject to the discretion of Southeastern, and may be enacted at any time.
18. Any and all taxes associated with winning cash or prizes is the sole responsibility of the winner.
19. Specific contests may have an addendum which is to be included in the basic contest rules.
20. Basic contests rules and addendums are available for review, during regular office hours as stated herein, or upon receipt of a self-addressed stamped envelope only.
21. Southeastern is not responsible for any weather changes or extenuating circumstances relating to a prize received.
22. Additional accommodations needed above and beyond awarded prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.